Courses offered : BA (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication
The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
No. of seats : 52 (General 26, SC 8, ST 4, OBC 14)
Supernumerary seats : Supernumerary seats shall be available for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel (CW Category) including Para Military Forces and Foreign Nationals as per the University rules.
- Apply online before June 25th at http://ugentrance.du.ac.in .
- Candidate can apply in multiple programmes/courses by choosing all the programmes/courses in which you wish to apply through a single online registration form.
- The payment is accepted online only through credit card/debit card/Net Banking. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) can print the cash-challan (generated through the software) and submit the same in the nearest ICICI Bank Branch to pay the fee.
- Gap year students can also apply
- Please note that applicants cannot change/update the information after they submit the registration fee.
Note : The entrance exams for B.El.Ed and BSc (Physical Education) are also scheduled on same date but in different time slots