UP State Institute Integ BSc-MSc Forensic Science2023-05-16
Uttar Pradesh State Institute of Forensic Sciences, Lucknow, a specialised institute focusing on forensic sciences, is accepting online registrations for its first batch of integrated UG-PG course starting from 2023.
Course offered: Integrated BSc-MSc (Forensic Science)
Duration: 5 Years
Intake: 40 seats
About the institute: Uttar Pradesh State Institute of Forensic Sciences (UPSIFS) Lucknow is a newly established institute (this is the first admission batch) and UP Police Additional Director General Dr. G. K. Goswami has been appointed as the first Director of the institute.
The institute has been established to function as a leading resource center for knowledge and development in the areas of forensic science, behavioral science related to civil laws related to police matter and criminal laws.
It aims to develop the knowledge of science, technology, providing specially designed academic training programs in various technologies related with forensic science and behavioral science and also advanced technologies of policing and forensic science and behavioral science, which includes both theoretical input and practical training for forensic and other applications; to generate expertise in advanced technologies required in investigation and handling of crime cases.
Affiliation: The institute is affiliated to National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU), Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat (an Institute of National Importance).
Reservation: 60% of the seats of all courses are reserved for students of Uttar Pradesh.
Mode of admission: On the basis of Entrance Exam / merit (Marks obtained in qualifying degree).
No more details provided yet.
Eligibility: Passed or appeared in 10+2 (or its equivalent) in Science, Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Mathematics with at least 60% for General / OBC / EWS category candidates and 55% or equivalent for SC / ST and PwD category candidates.
Tuition fee: Rs.12,000/- per semester
Application last date: 22 May 2023
How to apply
1. Go to the admission website: https://upsifs.org and click registration Button. Fill the details for Registration and click on the Submit button.
2. Enter the Six digit OTP for Mobile Number verification
3. Confirm Your Details and Click on Pay Now Button and confirm your application.
4. After Confirm Payment you will Navigate to Thanks Screen and will get unique Reference Number.
Please save your Reference Number for future Enquiry and Login Button.
Please click on Login button and submit all information for complete registration process.
5. Login into portal through Register Mobile Number and Generate OTP, Enter the OTP which
was entered the Mobile Number at the time of registration.
6. Successful login navigated to Dashboard.
7. Navigate to Personal Details page, Fill the form and Submit.
8. Navigated to Address Details Screen, Fill the form and Submit.
9. Navigated to Academic Details Screen, Fill the form and Submit.
10. Navigated to Documents Upload Screen, Upload the for Docs. & Submit
Entrance Exam Fee: Rs.600/- for General / OBC Male candidates and Rs.250/- for SC / ST / EWS / Female candidates.
Application link https://upsifs.org/admission-form.php
Click HERE to download application guide