Admission to BASE via CUET-UG- 2023 - Applications open in March


Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics University (BASE), Bengaluru, will open admissions for the Five-year Integrated M.Sc. Economics programme in the first week of March for the academic year 2023-24. The programme provides 75 seats for Indian candidates and 5 seats for PIO/Foreign Nationals and is a full-time, residential course.

BASE Bengaluru

Karnataka domicile candidates will be reserved 60% of the seats, while the remaining 40% of the seats will be open to candidates across the country, including Karnataka. The reservation of seats for the Karnataka category will be based on the Government of Karnataka norms.

Candidates who wish to apply for admission must have completed their 2nd PUC/12th Std./Equivalent Exam with English as one of the languages and Mathematics as a core subject, and secured a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (60% for SC/ST category students).

Admission to the programme will be based on the performance in CUET 2023, eligibility criteria, and reservation roster. For more information on the test schedules, syllabus, and other details, please visit CUET-2023.

Candidates interested in taking admission in this University need to opt for this University as one of the options in the CUET-2023 application on the NTA website and also fill a separate application on the BASE website. BASE application forms will be available from the first week of March 2023, with a cost of application fee of Rs. 600/-.

PIO/Foreign Nationals' selection process will be based on the merit list of the performance in the respective qualifying examination (2nd PUC/12th Standard/Equivalent examination).

-- MEP News Bureau