SKAU Kurukshetra 2019 BAMS, BHMS Round 2 Schedule2019-09-01
Shri Krishna AYUSH University Kurukshetra has released the schedule for Round 2 Counselling for admission in BAMS and BHMS courses. All the eligible NEET qualified candidates are required to register themselves online Shri Krishna AYUSH University Kurukshetra website www.skau.in or through admission link http://hrybamsadmissions.in/
Application and Admission Schedule
a) Online Registration : 02.09.2019 to 06.09.2019 (05:00 PM)
b) Medical Board for PWD candidates at PGIMS Rohtak for Benchmark Disability certificate : 09.09.2019
c) Documents Verification and Demand Draft Deposition in SKAU Kurukshetra : 09.09.2019 & 10.09.2019
Completion of deficiencies in documents at SKAU Kurukshetra/Grievance redressal on email firstname.lastname@example.org : 12.09.2019 (Till 5:00 PM)
d) Online filling of preferences : 02.09.2019 to 12.09.2019
e) Display of eligible/ineligible candidates for admission to BAMS/BHMS Courses : 13.09.2019
f) Grievance on eligible/ineligible candidate list : 16.09.2019 (Till 02:00 PM)
g) Online allocation of course/institute (Provisional) : 18.09.2019
h) Grievance on list of provisional allocation of seats vide email on email@example.com : 19.09.2019 (Till 02:00 PM)
i) Final allocation of seats : 20.09.2019
j) Deposition of requisite fee in SKAU Kurukshetra : 21.09.2019 & 24.09.2019
k) Last date of joining/ deposition of original documents to the allocated institute : 26.09.2019 (Till 05:00 PM)
Terms and Conditions for Counselling
l . As per orders of Hon'ble Punjab & Haryana High Court in CWP No. 15731 of 2018, the reservation for admission under BC-A and BC-B Category will be provided to candidates with GROSS ANNUAL INCOME up to 6 Lakhs with NO further classification i.e. up to 3 Lakhs and 3 to 6 Lakhs
2. The candidates will have to deposit the fee in the shape of demand draft payable to Registrar, Shri Krishna AYUSH University Kurukshetra on the dates as mentioned at point no. 3 & 11 of the Tentative counselling Schedule, failing to which his/her admission shall stand cancelled.
3. The personal appearance of the candidates at the time of document verification at Shri Krishna AYUSH University Kurukshetra is mandatory.
4. Any order of the Hon' ble Supreme Court/Punjab and Haryana High Court/Amendments by the State Government/Government of India, Ministry of AYUSH /CCIM shall be applicable at any stage.
5. Admissions shall be made to only those institutes which are recognized and approved for admission from CCIM/GOI and who have obtained consent of the affiliation from the concerned University. Those Institutes which are unable to get affiliation/approval from CCIM/State Govt./University shall not be considered for counselling.
6. The candidates who will register on the admission web portal for the Mop up round will be considered for admission on their merit basis only after exhausting the merit list of candidates who have registered earlier on the admission web portal.
7. Candidate should attain age of 17 years on or before 31.12.2019
8. All documents must be produced in original along with two sets of self-attested photocopies and four Photographs. In case the students already deposited the original document in any other institute then, he/she have to produce the receipt of that institute regarding documents with an undertaking to submit the original document within a stipulated time as decided by the counseling Committee.
9. If any discrepancy/false statement in the documents of the candidates found therein subsequently at any stage, his/her admission shall stand cancelled.
10. Any admissions made by any private BAMS/BHMS institutes including those under private university in the state at its own level shall not be valid and such admission shall be considered as null and void.
11. If any dispute/issue arises, in this regards the decision of admission committee shall be final.