Applications Ongoing for NIIFT (Govt of Punjab) B.Sc Fashion Design Programs
Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) under the aegis of the Department of Industries & Commerce, Govt. of Punjab has started the applications for 2019 admission to its B.Sc Fashion Design Programs.
Programs on offer:
- B.Sc Fashion Design : Mohali Campus (60 seats), Ludhiana campus (60 seats)
- B.Sc Fashion Design (Knits) : Ludhiana campus (60 seats)
- B.Sc Textile Design : Mohali Campus (60 seats)
Total - 240 seats
85% seats are reserved for Punjab domiciled candidates, the rest 15% are open to candidates across India.
Admissions are via entrance exam that will be conducted at Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Patna.
The last date to apply is 23rd May.
Date of Entrance Exam is 02nd June, 2019
Details @ NIIFT