Course offered: 4 Year Bachelor of Design (Fashion Design/Lifestyle Accessory Design/Product Design/Textile Design)
The State University of Performing and Visual Arts, Rohtak is a unique world level University in the country, in general and in North India in particular imparting education in the ﬁeld of performing and visual arts especially those having an integrated approach. SUPVA has four well established departments :
(a) Dept of Films & Television
(b) Dept of Design
(c) Dept of Fine Arts
(d) Dept of Urban Planning & Architecture
- The undergraduate 4 year programme provides a coherent learning experience in the first year which is common for all the students. This is called the Integrated Foundation programme.
- The second year is Departmental Foundation Programme in which students learn the basic aspects of all streams of their chosen department.
- The next two years are dedicated to acquiring specialization in any of the given disciplines in the respective departments.
- The Architecture department offers a five year programme following the curriculum approved by Council of Architecture. Admission to B.Arch is done by HSTES based on merit prepared by taking 50:50 weightage of NATA score and 10+2 marks. Details may be seen on www.hstes.org or www.hstes.in HSTES
Specialization offered: Fashion Design, Lifestyle Accessory Design, Product Design, Textile Design
No. of seats:
Fashion Design: 25 seats
Lifestyle Accessory Design: 20 seats
Product Design: 20 seats
Textile Design: 20 seats
1st semester fee: Rs. 29,500
Includes Admission Fee, Registration Fee, Tuition Fee, Development Charge, Exam Fee, Student Fund, Lab fee, Library fee
- Hostel facility is available only for female students
- Fee structure does not include hostel charges
- 50% concession in tuition fee is admissible to the girl students of Haryana