Courses offered : B.Tech, B.Tech (Hons), 5 year integrated B.Tech + M.Tech / B.Tech + MBA, 6 year Dual Degree B.Tech + M.Tech / B.Tech + MBA
Lovely Professional University operates out of a 600 acre campus in the State of Punjab. It conducts National Eligibility and Scholarship test (LPUNEST) for admission as well as for grant of scholarships in its B.Tech / Integrated programs.
Streams / Majors offered
Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Information Technology (IT)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
ME - Mechatronics
Automobile Engineering (AE)
Civil Engineering (CE)
Electrical Engineering (EE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Chemical Engineering (CHE)
a) Honours programmes offered in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) and Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) only.
b) Integrated B.Tech.- M.Tech., Integrated B.Tech.- MBA, Dual Degree B.Tech. - M.Tech. and Dual Degree B.Tech. - MBA programmes offered in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) only
Fee (per semester)
B.Tech, Dual Degree B.Tech + M.Tech / MBA Rs.98,000/-
B.Tech (H), Integ B.Tech + M.Tech, Integ B.Tech + MBA : Rs.1,08,000/-
Fee for Additional Services/ Facilities is chargeable over and above.
The categories of scholarship are based upon performance in LPUNEST (B.Tech.), starting with ₹19,600 with maximum scholarship of ₹ 54,000 per semester. The cut-off for each category will be announced along with the result of respective schedule. The scholarship amount ranges from
In addition to LPUNEST (B.Tech.), scholarship is also available on the basis of
- Percentage in Qualifying Exam
- Performance in Sports, Cultural, R&D, Co-curricular, Social Service and Bravery Awards
- Special Scholarship for Toppers of Education Board
- Fee Concession for Defence, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Personnel and their dependents.
- For Orphans
- For persons with certain disabilities
Counseling & Admission
After declaration of result, counselling and admission process will be conducted.
Online counselling and Seat Allocation starts from 30 April 2020 onwards within the prescribed time limit. Based on the student’s preference, the seat will be allocated. After the seat is allocated, the applicant needs to deposit the fee through Online Mode or manually by visiting the university campus/ Camp Office.
- Get your scorecard / rank.
- Fill the seat preference.
- The student can give a number of preferences (depending upon the choice of discipline)
- The applicant will be allotted a particular programme in the first round of counselling, based upon the availability of seat and preferences filled by the applicant.
- Download the allotment letter.
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 20,000/- (Application fee: Rs 500. Rest under Programme fee of first semester) to confirm the seat.
- Complete the Admission form.
Upload the documents (a) Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Aadhaar card) (b) 10+2 Pass Certificate. In case the 10+2 certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later on also.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by university.
After the first round of the counseling, the upgradations of the allotted seats may be done or vacant seats may be filled in subsequent rounds.
LPUNEST is conducted in 3 Schedules (Rounds). Thrid round is conducted if seats remain vacant. Please check the “KEY DATES” for details.
The applicants, after Schedule I, who wants to improve the result, may also appear for the second time in Schedule II. The better score will be considered for the final calculation of the cut-offs/ ranks.