Programs Offered: 4-Year B.A.(Hons) in Fashion Design / Communication Design / Interior Architecture & Design and
3-Year B.A.(Hons) in Fashion Business Management
Indian Institute of Art & Design (IIAD) is part of Teamwork Education Foundation is a Section 25 Not-For-Profit organization that has been in the field of higher education since 2006. IIAD in collaboration with Kingston University, London, offers a creative, studio based education through its three rigorous Bachelor degree programmes
- Fashion Design (typical careers: fashion designer, fashion merchandiser, fashion stylist, fashion journalist, fashion promotoer & PR)
- Communication Design (typical careers: graphic designer, animator, advertising & branding manager, UX/UI designer, print media designer, exhibition designer)
- Interior Architecture & Design (typical careers: residential space designer, workplace designer, healthcare facility designer, set designer for film/theatre/television)
- The BA (Hons) programme in Fashion Business Management focuses on introducing them to principles of business and management in fashion. Typical careers include Fashion Brand Management, Fashion Merchandising, Product Management, Retail/Store Management, Fashion Buying, Trend Forecasting, Visual Merchandising, Fashion Marketing, Fashion E- Commerce, Public Relations, Event Management
Note: The degree is awarded by Kingston University, London.
Apart from the degree offered by Kingston University, London, IIAD also offers a B.Voc degree in collaboration with Lingaya’s University which is UGC recognised.
The IIAD follows a TWO-STEP evaluation procedure for admission to its courses. Candidates will have to clear :
1. The IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT)
2. Portfolio assessment and studio simulation.
B.A. in Design (4 Years): 180 students, with 60 students in each design course and
B.A. in Fashion Management (3 Years): 30 students
Four Year B.A. (Hons) Degree Programme (2020 - 2024)
- Academic Fee : Rs. 3,81,680 p.a. (payable in two installments)
Three Year B.A. (Hons) Fashion Management Degree Programme (2020 - 2023)
- Academic Fee : Rs. 3,67,000 p.a. (payable in two installments)
- One time admission fee - Rs. 40,000/-
- Refundable Security Deposit - Rs. 20,000/-
- Hostel expenses range between Rs.2,30,000 to Rs.3,00,00 per annum including food
IIAD offers scholarships to meritorious students.
- Candidates with a 70% aggregate in the CBSE/ ISC/ IB (or any other equivalent board) 10+2 examination in any discipline may apply for scholarship. - The final result will depend also on performance in the IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT), personal interview and portfolio review.