Round 1 Admission Cycle is being conducted in Dec. Round 2 shall be condcuted in April 2019 for which information shall here shall be updated after Round 1 is over.
Program Offered: (a) 4 Year B.A.(Hons) in Fashion Design / Communication Design / Interior Architecture & Design (b) 3 Year Bchelor in Fashion Management
Indian Institute of Art & Design (IIAD) is part of Teamwork Education Foundation is a Section 25 Not-For-Profit organization that has been in the field of higher education since 2006. IIAD in collaboration with Kingston University, London, offers a creative, studio based education through its three rigorous Bachelor degree programmes
- Fashion Design (typical careers: fashion designer, fashion merchandiser, fashion stylist, fashion journalist, fashion promotoer & PR)
- Communication Design (typical careers: graphic designer, animator, advertising & branding manager, UX/UI designer, print media designer, exhibition designer)
- Interior Architecture & Design (typical careers: residential space designer, workplace designer, healthcare facility designer, set designer for film/theatre/television)
- 3 Yer Bachelor in Fashion Mansgement
Note: The degree is awarded by Kingston University, London.
The IIAD follows a TWO-STEP evaluation procedure for admission to its courses. Candidates will have to clear :
1. The IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT)
2. Portfolio assessment and studio simulation.
180 students, with 60 students in each course.
Rs. 18,98,974 (total for 4 years courses)
Rs.12,38,716 (total for 3 year course)
IIAD offers scholarships to meritorious students.
- Candidates with a 70% aggregate in the CBSE/ ISC/ IB (or any other equivalent board) 10+2 examination in any discipline may apply for scholarship. - The final result will depend also on performance in the IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT), personal interview and portfolio review.
Note : Candidates who have qualified NATA are exempted from iDAT.