Course Offered : B.Tech (Automobile, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics), Electronics & Communication, Information technology, Mechanical), B.Arch
CHRIST (Deemed University) (formally Christ College) was founded in 1969 by the religious community, the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). Christ College was the first educational institution to be awarded A+ by the NAAC, UGC. Christ College was declared Deemed to be University in July 2008. It offers BTech & BArch courses at its Kengeri campus.
Selection process ; Selection process consists of 3 steps
ET (Entrance Test)
SA (Skill Assessment)
PI (Personal Interview)
Additionally, assessment of past performance in Class 10, 11 / 12 during personal interview
Candidates will be intimated about the Selection status (Selected/Wait Listed/Not Selected) through the “Application Status” link https://appstat.christuniversity.in on the University website. Selected candidates will receive an E-Offer of admission. The offer will be valid upto the date mentioned in the Offer of admission. Selected candidates must download the offer of admission on ‘Application Status’ link on the University website.
Admission processing :
1. Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process.
2. Admission must be processed at the campus where the programme is offered as published in the offer of admission.
3. As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode.
4. Payment options and details will be available in the Offer of admission.
5. Fees for first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process. Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS and one set of photocopies mentioned below:
a) Class 10 Marks Statement and Class 11/12 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
b) Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution must be submitted by 20 August, 2020 (Mandatory).
c) Migration Certificate of Class 12 (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) must be submitted by 20 August, 2020 (Mandatory).
d) One Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with white background (Mandatory).
e) Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
f) Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
g) Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO/OCI have to produce the copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing / passing their exam in March – June - 2020], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before 20 August, 2020.
Rs. 165,000/- per year for candidates of Karnataka and other Indian States
Rs.245,000/- per year for NRI candidates
USD4,000 for SAARC / Africa / OCI / PIO / ASIAN candidates
USD4,500 for Other Foreign Nationals
Note – the fee above does not include annual registration and other charges