BDesign at CIT Kokrajhar, Mentored by IIT Guwahati

CITBDAT Entrance Exam

Exam name CITBDAT
Notification Status Not Announced
Examination Body

Central Institute of Technology, Assam

Examination Body Type State Univ
Popularity Popular in East
Summary

Course Offered : 4 Year B.Design (Multimedia Communication and Design)

Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar, a Deemed to be University, is a Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI) under Ministry of HRD, Government of India. IIT Guwahati is acting as the mentor of the Institute.

CITK is presently offering Diploma, B. Tech, B. Des, M. Tech, M. Des and Ph.D programs in various disciplines. The core departments are - Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Food Engineering and Technology, Civil Engineering and Multimedia Communication and Design.

Other departments include Basic Science (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry), Allied Engineering Departments (Electrical and Mechanical Engineering) and Humanities and Social Science which comprises of English, Economics and Sociology.

No. of seats : 25

Course affiliation : B.Design course was started in 2016 and is affiliated to Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati, Assam.

Modes of admission

(a) A candidate may seek admission into the first semester of B. Des. Programme either by qualifying the Central Institute of Technology Bachelor of Design Admission Test (CITBDAT) - 2020 conducted by CITK or by qualifying the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination of Design (UCEED) – 2020 conducted by IIT BOMBAY.

(b) Candidates seeking admission only through UCEED also need to submit the score card of UCEED-2020 within ten (10) days from the declaration of UCEED result.

(c) Out of the total seats, 60% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates qualifying CITBDAT and remaining 40% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates applying through UCEED-2020. However, if the seats allocated for admission through UCEED-2020 are not filled, then those seats will be filled through CITBDAT.

Reservation

(1) 60% from BTAD (60% ST, 5% SC, 15% OBC and 20% Open)

(2) 20% from North-East region excluding BTAD.

(3) 17% from All India excluding North-East Region.

(4) 03% for person with disability candidates.

The reservation policy for serial No. 2, 3 and 4 will be as per the policy of Government of India. In case the seats as mentioned in 2, 3 and 4 are not filled up by candidates from respective region, the seats will be filled up by candidates from BTAD region.

*************************

Check the Tabs for

Form last date, eligibility, & test pattern of CITBDAT

Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.