Delhi University 5 Yr Law Course Admission Counseling Open2023-09-29
University of Delhi has started accepting online applications for 2023 admissions in its two newly introduced 5 Year Integrated Law programs namely BA-LLB (H) and BBA-LLB (H).
The admission in both the programs shall be on the basis of merit in CLAT 2023 scores.
Course wise intake
BA-LLB (H): UR 24, OBC-NCL 16, SC 9, ST 5
BBA-LLB (H): UR 24, OBC-NCL 16, SC 9, ST 5
Abut the University: University of Delhi is a Central University functioning under the Act of Parliament. It is recognized as an institution of national importance by the Constitution of India (Seventh Schedule, List-I, Entry-63).
The Faculty of Law was established in 1924 and is an accredited legal institution by the Bar Council of India for its LL.B. degree.
The year 2023 is a remarkable year in the history of the Faculty of Law and legal education. The University of Delhi completed hundred years of glorious existence in 2022. Many new initiatives were taken up as part of the Centenary Celebrations. One such flagship programme introduced during the centennial year is the Five-Year Integrated Law Courses, i.e., B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.).
1. Must have passed Class XII (10+2 system) or its equivalent from a single recognized board.
2. Must have secured 45% or more marks in aggregate for UR/ EWS/ OBC-NCL category and 40% marks or more in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PwBD category.
3. Must have appeared in CLAT-2023.
Candidates who have appeared at the Class XII examination in the year 2023 and have been placed in compartment (supplementary) will NOT be eligible for admission for the year 2023-24.
Seat allocation rules
1. The University will consider the score obtained in CLAT-2023 for the purpose of allocations.
2. The Highest Possible Preference will be provisionally allocated to a candidate considering the following criteria:
(ii) Category (UR/OBC-NCL/SC/ST/EWS)
(iii) Availability of seats
(iv) Any other allocation rules, policies, or criteria as mentioned in the brochure or published on the admission website of the University.
How to apply
1. Applications need to be made online by using the CLAT 2023 credentials. Registration through any other mode will not be accepted under any circumstances.
2. The candidates will have to pay a one-time Registration Fee (non refundable) of Rs.1,500 (in case of UR / OBC-NCL / EWS) and Rs.1,000/- (in case of SC / ST / PwD).
The online application process will be considered completed only after the realization of the Registration fee.
Registration link – Click HERE to register