SPOT Round Admissions 2023 By University of Delhi2023-09-08
The University of Delhi has announced admissions through SPOT ADMISSION ROUND for Undergraduate courses for the academic year 2023-2024. This includes the newly launched BTech programmes as well.
a) Declaration of Vacant Seats for Spot Round – II: 7 Sep 2023 (5PM)
b) Candidates to Apply for Spot Round – II: Till 9 Sep 2023 (4.59PM)
c) Declaration of allocations in Spot Round – II: 11 Sep 2023 (11AM)
d) Candidates to “Accept” the Allocated Seat: Till 13 Sep 2023 (4.59PM)
e) Colleges to Verify and Approve the online applications: Till 14 Sep 2023 (4.59PM)
f) Last date of Online payment of admission fees by the Candidates: 15 Sep 2023 (Till 5PM)
1. Candidates who had applied and are not admitted to any College/Faculty on the date and time of declaration of vacant seats for Spot Admission Round (i.e. till 05:00 pm Thursday, September 7, 2023) can participate.
2. Those candidates who were offered a seat in the earlier SPOT ADMISSION ROUND (if applicable) and failed to complete the admission process will not be able to participate in the subsequent Spot Round/s.
3. On the announcement of the Spot Admission Round, the admitted candidates will not be allowed to withdraw their admissions.
4. To be considered in the Spot Admission Round, the candidate will have to opt for ‘Spot Round’ through his/her dashboard.
5. The desirous candidate will be able to choose any/all Programs he/she wishes to, subject to the availability of seats.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission to the seat allocated in the Spot Admission Round.
7. There will be no option of ‘Upgrade’ and Withdraw’ during the Spot Admission Round. The seat allocated in the Spot Admission Round will be final.
More SPOT Rounds may be conducted if required.
The candidates may check the vacant seats displayed on the admission website https://admission.uod.ac.in/ and make an informed choice accordingly.