2023 Applications ongoing for NIFT B.Design & B.F.Tech Programs2022-11-06
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), set up in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India runs 17 professionally managed campuses across India offering the following programs:
- 4 Years Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) (NIFT-B.F.Tech)
- 4 Years Bachelor in Design (NIFT-B.Design)
NIFT has strategic agreements and partnerships with about 32 leading international fashion institutes & organizations that share the same academic direction, integrating NIFT students with the global mainstream of fashion.
The Design programs offer specializations in Fashion Deisgn. Fashion Communication, Fashion Accessory, Knitwear Design, Leather Design & Textitel Design.
- Admission criteria for non-NRI category candidates shall be via NIFT entrance exam conducted across 32 cities in India.
- Admission criteria for Foreign Nationals/ SAARC/NRIs category candidates will be based on their SAT scores, and not on the basis of the Entrance examination.
Refer 'How to Apply' section for details for non-NRI & NRI candidates.
- NIFT-B.F.Tech requires candidates to have studied Physics and Mathematics in their Class 11 & 12.
- Candidates from any stream may apply for NIFT-B.Design program.
Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2022
Date of Exam: 05th February 2023