Apply Now For NLU Tripura BA LLB First Batch Admissions 20222022-10-13
National Law University (NLU) Tripura, established in 2022, invites applications for admission in its first batch of 5 year integrated Undergraduate Law program, the admission to which shall be on the basis of CLAT 2022.
No. of seats: 60
Reservation: The reservation to schedule caste and schedule tribe will be as per The Tripura Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Reservation Act 1991.
5% seats shall be reserved horizontally for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) at the all India level according to the Rights of the Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 system) or an equivalent examination with 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) and valid CLAT Score of CLAT 2022.
How to apply: Filled in application form should be emailed to the Registrar, National Law University Tripura on firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof of payment of application fee of Rs. 1,000/- deposited in favour of Registrar, National Law University, Tripura. [Ac. No: 41337544513, IFSC Code: SBIN0018742].
Application last date: 22 Oct 2022
Documents required: The following are the documents to be produced in ORIGINAL on the day of Counselling/Admissions along with a set of photocopies of all:
1. Mark sheet of Class 10th / equivalent
2. Pass Certificate of Class 10th / equivalent
3. Mark sheet of 10+2 / Higher Secondary or equivalent
4. Pass Certificate of 10+2/Higher Secondary or equivalent
5. Original Transfer Certificate issued by the institution last attended
6. Original Migration Certificate issued by the Board last attended
7. Original Conduct Certificate/Character Certificate issued by the institution last attended
8. Medical Certificate (in the prescribed format)
9. Six recent identical colour Passport Size Photographs of the Candidate
10. Two Passport Size Photographs of Parents
11. Two Passport Size Photographs of Local Guardian, if any
12. Affidavit of UGC regulation on curbing the menace of ragging in higher educational institutions, 2009 (in the prescribed format), to be notarized on ₹10/- Non-Judiciary Stamp Paper.
13. Special Category Certificate (applicable only for candidates selected under SC, ST or SAP Categories)
14. Original Admit Card of CLAT-2022
15. Aadhaar Card
16. Proof of payment to NLU , Tripura (Application Fees)