Vacant Seats Application Round 2022, MDU Rohtak2022-10-02
Online applications are invited by University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET), Maharshi Dayanand University (A State University), Rohtak (Haryana) for admission against vacant / leftover seats (as per guidelines of HSTES dated) in B.Tech. (First Year) in
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering and
- Mechanical Engineering
Application fee: Rs 1,000/- (Rs.700 for all reserved categories (SC / SCD / BC / PH / FF / ESM / KM / Girls)
Note: The candidates, who have already applied for admission in B.Tech Biotechnology, are not required to apply afresh and their old applications pending with the UIET, MDU Rohtak will be considered. For admission in B. Tech. (Bio-Technology) during Counselling, 1st preference shall be given to those candidates who have appeared/ registered with their JEE MAIN-2022 Roll No. and thereafter the preference shall be given to candidates on the basis of merit of qualifying examination with Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subject.
Application and Counseling Dates
Online application, docs upload and fee payment: 4 Oct to 25 Oct 2022
Display of Provisional Merit List for counselling to be held on 17.10.2022 (Applications received up to 15.10.2022): 14 Oct 2022 (4PM)
First Counseling: 17 Oct 2022 (10AM)
Second Counseling: 17 Oct 2022 (2PM)
Third Counseling (Applications received up to 20.10.2022): 21 Oct 2022 (10AM)
First Spot counselling (applications received up to 10AM, 25. Oct): 25 Oct 2022 (11.30AM)
Second Spot Counseling: 25 Oct 2022 (2.30PM)
1. RANK CARD of JEE Mains.
2. 12th Mark-sheet or Diploma Certificate
3. 10TH MARKSHEET
4. Copy of Aadhar card
5. Family Id (Parivar Pehchan Patra) for candidates belonging to Haryana
6 In case of reserved Category Candidates (SC/BC/ESM/FF/PH/EWS/KM/HGST):-Category Certificate
7. For SC category: Income certificate issued by competent authority for SC category students for fee relaxation of current financial year.
8. For BC and TFW category: Proof of Annual income of parents from all sources of current financial year.
9. For EWS category: Income & Asset Certificate issued by competent authority for EWS category for the year 2022-23.
10. For HGST category: Certificate from the Principal of the Govt. School of Haryana of which the candidate is topper.
11. For KM category: MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FOR KASHMIRI MIGRANTS DULY SIGNED BY RELIEF COMMISSION OR COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
12. Original Character Certificate.
13. Gap year certificate, if any.
14. Medical certificate in case of divyang.