DPSRU Delhi : Apply By 1 Aug2022-07-29
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU), a State University, is accepting applications (upto 1 Aug) for 2022 admissions, based on 10+2 marks, in its UG courses in multiple disciplines.
1. Bachelor of Pharmacy (160 seats)
2. Bachelor of Pharmacy (Ayurveda) (40 seats)
3. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (60 seats)
4. BBA (Healthcare) (40 seats)
5. BSc (Biomedical Sciences) (40 seats)
6. Bachelor of Science in Sports Science (Hons) (60 seats) – students from any stream be it Science/Commerce/Humanities are eligible to apply for this course.
7. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4-1/2 years including internship) (50 seats)
8. BSc (Nursing) (40 seats) - only for female students
Seats for Delhi / Outside Delhi candidates : 85% seats are reserved for candidates having passed their qualifying examination from an institute located in National Capital Territory of Delhi. 15% are for outside Delhi candidates.
Selection criteria : Selection will be based on merit of marks obtained in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination.
How to apply
Applications need to be made online. There is no provision of offline application.
There is a single common form for all UG courses.
Application link : https://dpsru.ucanapply.com/univer/public/secure?app_id=UElZMDAwMDA3Nw==
Application fee : Rs.1,000/-
Application and admission dates
Last date to apply : 1 Aug 2022
Display of merit list : 18 Aug 2022 onwards
Date of admission : 29 Aug onwards
About the University : Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) is the first Pharmacy University in India and third in the world, established by Act 07 of 2008 State legislature of Delhi and functional from 2015. It is 100% grant-in-aid State Government University. The University has a legacy of 57 years starting with the D. Pharm. in polytechnic in 1964 to College of Pharmacy in 1972 and then the institute Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR) in 2004 that got converted into DPSRU as it stands now. Currently the University it has around 2000 students with 120 faculty and 100 supporting staff members, offering over 6 certificate, 2 diploma, 4 undergraduate, 21 postgraduate, and 8 doctoral programs.