KEAM 2022- Applications for Medical, Architecture Programs Ends Soon2022-07-25
The Office Of The Commissioner For Entrance Examinations, CEE Kerala, which controls the admissions to Professional Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Biotechnology, Fisheries, Co-operation & Banking, Climate Change & Environmental Sciences, has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply to the above programs in the state of Kerala.
Admissions to Medical & Allied Programs: will be based on NEET-UG 2022
Those candidates who wish to be considered for the allotment in Medical & Allied Courses in Kerala State should be qualified in NEET-UG 2022.
Courses applicable under Medical & Allied Programs: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Veterinary, Co-operation & Banking, Climate Change & Environmental Science, B.Tech Biotechnology
Admissions to Architecture Programs: Ranklist will be prepared based on NATA 2022, conducted by the Council of Architecture and the marks in the qualifying examination.
Note that the admissions to the above programs are based on national-level entrance exams and CEE Kerala uses those scores for preparing the rank-list for admissions to various Govt., Govt. aided, and unaided Private institutions.
Candidates wishing entry into the Medical & Allied and the Architecture courses must be an applicant in KEAM also.
CEE Kerala conducts KEAM Entrance Exam only for Engineering & B.Pharma courses.
Eligibility to apply:
- Must have a valid NEET-UG-2022 score (to apply for Medial & Allied programs) or NATA score (to apply to BArch programs)
- Must have filled the KEAM application form
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2022. There is no upper age limit for applying for KEAM. For medical aspirants, the age criteria shall be as per NEET requirements.
Eligibility for non-Keralites to apply:
>> Non-Keralite Category-II candidates will be considered for MBBS admission in self-Financing Medical colleges only.
>> They are also eligible for admission to Engineering courses in Management quota seats in Govt. controlled Self-financing Engineering colleges and Government seats in Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges.
>> Besides, they will be considered for Govt. Seats in Govt. Controlled Self-financing colleges and Siddha courses in Siddha college, considered only in the absence of Keralite and Non-Keralite candidates
KEAM Application Procedure:
1. Register @ https://cee.kerala.gov.in/keamneet2022/instruction
2. Fill the application form (Basic Details, Communication Details, Academic Details, Reservation Details, Annual Family Income.)
3. Pay application fee (Rs.700/- for Engg / B.Pharma, Rs.500/- for Arch/Medical/Arch+Medical, RS.900/- for Engg+Arch+B.Pharma+Medical)
4. Upload images & certificates (DoB, Nativity proof, Reservation, Income certificates etc.)
5. Print acknowledgment page and keep for records
Last date of Application Submission & Certificate Uploading 03:00 PM on 26-07-2022