Jiwaji University Gwalior 2022 Admissions Announced2022-04-27
Jiwaji University, Gwalior, has announced the admission policy and guidelines for the academic year starting 2022-23 for UG as well as UG-PG integrated courses across all streams. In the past, the admissions used to be through its own entrance test. However, Common University Entrance Test (CUET-UG) has now being adopted this year onwards. Provided below is the list of courses and the corresponding paper of CUET-UG required to be attempted thereof.
4 Year BSc (Honours) – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
CUET-UG paper mapping : Section 1A (English) + Section II (Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics)
Group B Course(s)
4 Year BSc (Honours) – Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry
CUET-UG paper mapping : Section1A (English) + Section II (Physics + Chemistry + Biology)
Group C Course(s)
6 Years (Integrated) BA-LLB and BCom-LLB
4 Year BBA
4 Year BCA
4 Year Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
4 Year Bachelor of Tourism Management
4 Year BA (Honors) Mass Communication
4 Year BCom. (Honors)
CUET-UG paper mapping (for all courses in Group C) : Section1A(English) + Section II (Mathematics) + Section III- General Test
Counseling : Candidates have to apply online for Counseling. The schedule for registration will be available on the University website immediately after the test/declaration of the result by the NTA.
Documents required in Counseling : The following documents will be required for verification at the time of counseling:
1. Passport size Photographs – 02 Nos.
2. Copy of counseling registration form
3. Printout of Score/ Merit obtained
4. Mark Sheet / Grade Sheet of qualifying examination: 10th, 12th, and Graduation as applicable. Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self-attested)
5. Transfer Certificate: Original + 1 Photocopy (Self-attested)
6. Migration Certificate (if applicable): Original + 1 Photocopy (Self-attested)
7. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidate: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self-attested) Only for M.P. Domicile
8. Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidate: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)) Only for M.P. Domicile
9. M.P. Domicile Certificate: Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self-attested)
10. EWS certificate from competent authority (Only for M.P. domicile)
11. PWD certificate from competent authority (Only for M.P. domicile).
12. J. & K. Migrant: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self-attested)
13. Affidavit for Gap in studies (if applicable): Original + 1 Photocopy (Self-attested)
Fee structure : Varies from Rs.12,220/- to Rs.26,220/- for the first semester depending on the courses opted for. Fee in subsequent semester is lower than this.
Application last date for CUET-UG is 6 May 2022. As of now, students do not need to male any application on Jiwaji University portal. The same would be required later on once the Counseling schedule and procedure is released after CUET-UG is conducted.
About Jiwaji University : Jiwaji University Gwalior (a State University) came into existence on May 23, 1964. The territorial jurisdiction of the University is spread over the districts of Gwalior, Bhind, Morena, Sheopur Kalan, Datia, Shivpuri, Guna and Ashoknagar.
In the beginning, the university had 25 affiliated colleges but today 401 Government, Government aided and Private colleges are catering education to the students under its jurisdiction. These colleges are of Medical, Engineering, Science, Education, Nursing, Management, Arts and Commerce etc.
The university has been accredited with NAAC "A GRADE" status.