Meghalaya 2021 Medical UG Admission Counseling2021-11-29
Directorate of Health Services, Govt of Meghalaya, invites online applications for allocation of seats in MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BASLP against state quota seats in the year 2021.
1. (i) Only candidates who are indigenous inhabitants or Permanent Residents of the State and have passed 10+2 level examination from a recognized University or Board of Authority in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English and qualifying NEET UG 2021 are eligible to apply.
(ii) Children of employees of the Central Government, other State/ UT Government who are on deputation to Meghalaya and
(iii) Children of employees of the Central Government, All India Services, other State/ UT Government posted in and having Headquarter within Meghalaya will also be eligible to apply, provided they fulfill conditions at (i) above.
2. They should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2021. The upper age limit for Candidates is 25 years as on 31st December 2021. However, provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST.
3. Applicants should be medically fit.
4. Application Form without NEET UG 2021 (RESULT SHEET) will not be considered under any circumstances.
5. Selection of candidates, who are otherwise medically fit and eligible will be made purely on the basis of merit/counseling after a candidate obtained qualifying percentile in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021.
In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, the minimum marks shall be as prescribed to such categories and subject to Reservation Policy of the State Government applicable in this regard.
Start of application process: 29 Nov 2021
Last date to apply: 15 Dec 2021 (till 4PM)
For details visit the website www.meghealth.gov.in
a) The list of candidates eligible for screening will be displayed on the website above.
b) The date for screening will be notified later.
c) The final list of applicants selected for nomination under all categories and the waiting list for each such category will be displayed in the Notice Board of Directorate of Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong/Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura, West Garo Hills and in the Government website. It will also be published in the local dailies published from Shillong and Tura. All applicants are required to ascertain the nominations from the above sources.