Closing on 24 Oct: Delhi BTech JAC 2021 Registrations2021-10-21
Registrations for Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) 2021 for admission in BTech courses (approx. 6212 seats on offer) in the five Delhi Government funded Institutes / Universities shall close on 24 Oct 2021. The counseling process is being coordinated by Delhi Technological University.
1. Netaji Subhash University of Technology, Dwarka, New Delhi (3 different campuses in Delhi): 1876 seats
2. Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Main Bawana Road, New Delhi: 2529 seats
3. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Kashmere Gate, Delhi: 876 seats
Please note that in addition to B.Tech, IGDTUW offers a Dual Degree (6 Year) - BTech Mechanical & Automation Engg and MBA with Exit option after 4 years.
4. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD), Okhla Phase III, New Delhi: 480 seats
5. Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (2 campuses in Okhla): 414 seats
1. Admission in BTech in NSUT, DTU, IGDTUW, DSEU and dual degree (B.Tech + MBA) in IGDTUW will be on the basis of CRL Rank in JEE-Mains-2021 Paper I
2. Admission in IIITD will be based on percentile score obtained in JEE-Mains-2021 and bonus points (max 2 points – refer brochure) for achievements in various areas like Olympiads, Programming Contest, National Talent Search, Sports, Culture, Chess, Innovation etc.
Note: Candidates who have appeared in qualifying examination in 2020 and have been placed in Compartment (Supplementary) will not be eligible for admission in 2020.
Delhi Region /Outside Delhi Region seats
a) 85% seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from a School / College / Institution located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
b) 15% seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from a School / College / Institution located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
For a candidate who has passed the qualifying examination through Patrachar Vidyalaya Delhi / National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Delhi, the criterion for deciding the region shall be the location of his/her centre of examination.
(A) Phase I
1. Commencement of online registration and choice filling: 24 Sep 2021 (10AM)
2. Last date online registration fee payment and choice filling: 24 Oct 2021 (till 11.59PM)
Registration for different counseling rounds: The above dates are for first round of counselling. If a candidate misses the above deadlines, she/he may participate in subsequent counselling rounds through fresh registration before starting of another round.
However, under no circumstances, the candidate registering in succeeding round can claim for seats already allotted to other candidates in preceding rounds in lieu of her/his merit. Therefore, all interested candidates are advised to register and participate in JAC 2021 counselling from the very beginning, i.e., the above mentioned deadlines.
3. Online verification of documents CW (Defence) Sub-category priority I to V & VII only, Kashmiri migrants AND Bonus points with reference to IIIT-D: 25 & 26 Oct 2021 (10AM to 5PM)
4. Declaration of First Round seat allotment: 28 Oct 2021 (after 5PM)
5. Payment of academic fee of Rs. 1,12,000 through JAC Delhi portal: 29 Oct to 2 Nov 2021 (before 2PM)
6. Confirmation of admission / intimation of deficiencies to the candidates: 3 Nov 2021
7. Chance to clear the deficiencies by uploading new documents/visiting allotted institute personally: 3 Nov 2021 (upto 5PM)
8. Online seat freezing: 3 Nov 2021 (till 11.59 PM) Immediately after confirmation of admission
9. Second Round New Registrations/ Change in Preference of Choices: 5 Nov 2021
10. Defence, KM Priority & Bonus Points Verification for newly registered candidates: 8 Nov 2021 (10AM to 2PM)
11. Declaration of Second seat allotment result: 9 Nov 2021 (after 5PM)
12. Third Round New Registrations/ Change in Preference of Choices: 17 Nov 2021
13. Declaration of Third seat allotment result: 22 Nov 2021 (after 5PM)
14. Fourth Round New Registrations/ Change in Preference of Choices: 29 Nov 2021
15. Declaration of Fourth seat allotment result: 1 Dec 2021 (after 5PM)
16. Last date of admission withdrawal: 4 Dec 2021
(B) Phase II
All registered candidates who do not hold any seat in any of the participating institute can participate in Phase II of counseling. Candidates, who have not registered for JAC Delhi so far, can also participate in Phase II of counseling after Fresh registration. All candidates who want to participate in Phase II of counseling need to first register (if not already registered) and then pay Phase II participation fee of Rs.10000/- (except all those candidates who are already admitted till Round 4). All the admitted candidates till Round 4 will automatically be allowed to participate in Phase II of counseling, and these candidates can edit/modify their filled choices, if they have not exercised the FREEZE option till round 4.
17. Display of available vacant seats: 6 Dec 2021
18. New Registrations/Change in Preference of Choices/Phase II participation fee payment: 6 Dec 2021
19 Declaration of Fifth seat allotment result: 10 Dec 2021 (after 5PM)
20. Declaration of Sixth seat allotment result: 15 Dec 2021 (after 5PM)
(C) SPOT Round
After completion of Phase II (Round 6), all admitted candidates will be upgraded against vacant seats (refer Section 5.6 in Brochure) to get the vacant seats for SPOT round, (If any). Result of this upgradation will be published on website and admitted candidates can freeze their branch (if they do not want further upgradations) or can edit their filled choices. Remember, during spot round, admitted candidates can get further upgradations due to seat conversions. Details of Spot Round (if any) admission process and schedule thereof will be published later.
Note: For B.Arch program offered by IGDTUW, a separate online counseling with be conducted.
How to apply
Applications need to be made online @ www.jacdelhi.nic.in
Application fee: Rs.1,500/- Plus Transaction charges