NTA begins NEET-UG-2021 Applications2021-07-13
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has commenced the application process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) - 2021 (NEET-UG-2021) from 13th July 2021.
NEET-UG-2021 is mandatory for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges. In addition, NEET-UG-2021 is required for admissions to all BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BYMS courses in India and for all BVSc & AH (Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry) courses under the 15% quota of VCI in recognized Veterinary Colleges.
Mode of NEET: Offline (pen & paper) OMR sheet based objective questions (180 Qns in 3hours)
Key aspects of NEET-UG-2021:
- Application Form for NEET (UG) – 2021 has been divided into Two Sets/Phases. The first set of information needs to be filled up before the last date of submission of the online Application Form. The second set of information needs to be filled up by the candidates before the declaration of the Result/ downloading of Score Card during the period that would be notified separately through NEET (UG) Portal in due course.
- OCI/PIO/NRI/Foreign Nationals are NOT eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. They are only eligible for NRI category or any supernumerary seats.
- Candidates from UT of J&K are NOT eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- Candidates from UT of Ladakh are eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- NEET-UG-2021 shall be conducted in 13 languages (language option to be chosen while filling the form) - English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- GEN & GEN-EWS category students need to obtain min of 50 percentile marks (40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC candidates) to be eligible for admission to UG Medical Courses.
- Exam to be held across 200 Indian cities and 1 overseas city (Kuwait city).
- Last Date to Apply: 06th August 2021
- Application Correction Window: 08th - 12th August 2021
- Date of Exam: 12th September 2021 (02:00 PM - 05:00 PM IST)
For details visit NEET-UG-2021