NTA Announces JEE-Main 2021 Session 3 and 4 Schedule2021-07-06
As per the notification by NTA on 06 July 2021, the new application and exam windows for Session 3 & 4 of JEE(Main)-2021 have been announced:
- Originally scheduled for April 2021.
- Application Form window (new): 06 July to 08 July 2021 up to 9 PM
- Exam window (new) from 20 July to 25 July 2021.
- Conducted only for Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech)
- Originally scheduled for May 2021.
- Application Form window (new): 09 July to 12 July 2021 up to 9 PM
- Exam window (new) from 27 July to 02 August 2021.
- Conducted for Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech) & Paper 2A (B.Arch) and 2B (B.Planning)
Other important points:
1) Candidates who have applied earlier for April/May Session can modify their particulars (Session/Category/Subject etc.) during the priod 6 to 8 July 2021 for the postponed April session and 9 to 12 July 2021 for the postponed May session.
2) A candidate can also withdraw from (postponed) April or May sessions during this window.
3) The number of centers in each shift will be increased from 660 to 828.
4) Candidates are being allowed to change their option of the center city.
Details of JEE(Main)-2021
Impact on NEET Date (OPASIS analysis):
In lieu of these revised schedules of Session 3 & 4 for JEE(Main)-2021, we at OPASIS believe that it is unlikely for NEET-2021 to be held on 1st August 2021. However, it would be prudent to await information from the NTA in this regard.