Applications Open for IPU 2021 Admission2021-06-13
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University), established by the Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi, has started applications for admissions to its various UG programs for the 2021-22 batch. The University is the largest in the NCR region and has more than 90000 students in 127 affiliated institutions that offer a total of 175 programs.
- 85% of the Sanctioned Intake is reserved for Delhi Region Candidates. These are candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any school/institute located in NCT of Delhi or from any college/institute affiliated to GGSIP University.
- 15% of the Sanctioned Intake is for candidates from Outside Delhi Region. The candidates shall be considered as Outside Delhi Region Candidates if they have passed the qualifying examination from any school/institute located Outside Delhi.
IP University offers admissions to the following type of programs:
National Level Test-Based Admissions
For the below programs, the respective CET codes are required to be entered while filling in the application form
1. B.Tech via JEE-Main
2. B.Arch via NATA
3. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS via NEET
4. B.A.LL.B & B.B.A.LL.B via CLAT
Admissions Through Entrance Test (CET) Conducted by The University
1) 3 Year Bachelor of Arts (Economics) (Honours) - CET Code 197
2) 3 Year Bachelor of Arts (English) (Honours) - CET Code 184
3) 3-Year BBA, BBA (Banking & Insurance) and BBA (Computer Aided Management) - CET Code 125
4) 3 Year Bachelor of Computer Applications - CET Code 114
5) 3-Year B.Com (Hons) - CET Code 114
6) 3 Year Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication - CET Code 126
7) 4 Yr BSc (Hons) Nursing - CET Code 115
8) 4 year Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) - CET Code 127
9) 4 Year B.Tech (Biotechnology) - CET Code 130
The CET based admissions shall be Computer Based Test of 2.5 hrs which shall be held in Faridabad, Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Last Date to Apply: 15tth July, 2021
The dates of CET shall be announced later depending upon the COVID19 situation.