Applications Started for BMS in Aviation & Air Cargo at RGNAU2021-06-12
Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) has started applications to its Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in Aviation Services & Air Cargo in collaboration with the Logistics Sector Skill Council. BMS shall be a three years’ apprenticeship-embedded degree program.
About RGNAU: Operational since 2016, the Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU), Fursatganj, Raebareli, Dist. Amethi, Uttar Pradesh has been established by an Act of Parliament. It is a Central University under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. The university has been envisaged as the premier institution of higher learning within the aviation milieu aimed at providing cutting edge and critical research to enhance the aviation industry in India
Eligibility: The Candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 with Mathematics or Business Statistics or Business Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized School/College.
- Candidate should be below 21 years of age as of 31st July 2021.
Selection criteria: Basis marks scored in the qualifying examination (10+2) and the online interview.
Special features of the course
- Two years (four semesters) of study
- One year of Apprenticeship Training in Aviation / Air Cargo companies
- Apprenticeship, and Final Placement facilitated by Logistics Sector Skill Council
- Teaching by experts in Aviation / Air Cargo Sector
- Rs.2.5 lacs for 3 years
- Hostel, mess, conveyance: Rs. 1.12 lacs per year
- Caution deposit: Rs.10,000
- Student club: Rs.5,000 per year
- Certificate verification: Rs.2,500
- Apprentice facilitation fee (3rd year): Rs.4,000
- Insurance: Rs.2,000
Last date of application: 06 July 2021
Shortlist publication: 12 July 2021
Date of online interview: 19 July 2021
Result Declaration: 29 July 2021
Classes begin: 16 Aug 2021
- Register at http://www.rgpgdao.org/information.aspx
- Registration No and Password will be sent through SMS/EMAIL
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload your Photograph and Signature
- Submit Prescribed Fee (Rs.1500 for Gen/OBC category & Rs.750 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates)