Mentored by IIT Guwahati, CIT 2021 Entrance on 11 July


Under the mentorship of IIT Guwahati, Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar, a Deemed to be University, is a Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI) under Ministry of HRD, Government of India. CITK offers Diploma, B. Tech, B. Des, M. Tech, M. Des and Ph.D programs in various disciplines.

CIT Assam BTech and BDesign Entrance Exam 2021 Course(s) Offered

(a) B.Tech Electronics and Communication (45), Computer Science and Engineering (70), Instrumentation (45) , Food Engineering and Technology (45), Civil (45)

Admission through CITBTEE (CIT BTech Entrance Exam)

(b) 4 Year B.Design (Multimedia Communication and Design) (25 seats)

Admission through CITBDAT (CIT Bachelor of Design Admission Test)

Mode of admission : Out of the total seats, 60% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates qualifying CITDEE and remaining 40% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates applying through JEE (Mains)-2021.

Key dates

Last date to apply : 30 Jun 2021

Date of entrance/admission exam : 11 Jul 2021

Clashing exams : Please note that CIT’s date of entrance exam clashes with the date of WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam) for Engineering.

-- MEP News Bureau