IIAD starts 2021 Admissions - Applications Ongoing2020-11-24
Indian Institute of Art & Design (IIAD) is a leading design institute situated in New Delhi. IIAD in collaboration with Kingston School of Art, Kingston University, London, offers a creative, studio-based education through its three rigorous Bachelor's degree programs.
The institute has started its 2021 admission to its following UG programs in Design
- B.A. (Hons) in Fashion Design
- B.A. (Hons) in Communication Design or B.A. (Hons) in Interior Architecture & Design.
- B..A. (Hons) in Fashion Business Management
Candidates from any stream can apply. Admissions are via a TWO-STEP evaluation procedure for admission to its courses. Candidates will have to clear :
1. The IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) for Design programs or iMAT for Fashion Management program
2. Portfolio assessment and studio simulation (Fashion Design & Fashion Communication) or Interview (Fashion Management)
The last date for Round 1 admissions is 24th December 2020.
For details such as eligibility, test pattern and other key dates, visit http://bit.ly/2NVOXYX