BVoc Admissions 2020 : BPSMV Sonepat2020-11-02
BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Sonepat, Haryana invites online applications for admission in its Vocational courses for 2020-21 session.
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya (BPSMV) has its roots in a Gurukul for girls established at Khanpur Kalan in 1936. Thereafter, it expanded with establishment of BPS Memorial Girls’ College (1967), BPS College of Education (1968), MSM Ayurvedic College (1973), BPS Mahila Polytechnic (1984), TIG Bhainswal Kalan(1999) and PSD Girls’ Law College (2003).The erstwhile Gurukul achieved the status of a University exclusively for women in August 2006 and christened it as Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya.
- The university is spread over lush green, pollution free 500 acres of networked & safe campus..
- The first State Women University of North India providing education from KG to PhD level.
- Has established the Centre for Society- University Interface and Research (CSUIR) which offers innovative programmes like Integrated Energy Resource Management, Micro Finance Practices, and Folk Medicine etc.
- BPSMV is the first and only Indian university to establish UGC Area Study Centre for Indic-Asian Studies.
- Established state of the art Language Labs and Staff Training and Research Institute for Teaching of English.
- Signed MOUs with many foreign universities of repute.
Courses offered, Intake & Eligibility
1. B.Voc (Fashion Technology & Apparel Designing)
10+2 (in any stream) or equivalent from any recognized board or university
2. B.Voc (Mobile Communication)
10+2 (in any stream)
10+2 and L4 certificate in relevant field
10th plus (3 Year Diploma )
10th plus ITI (2 Years) with one language subject (English or Hindi)
Programme structure : The programme provides skill for employment & entrepreneurship with an opportunity of vertical mobility with an exit option of Certificate, diploma, advance diploma and B.Voc degree programme after 06 months, 1 year, 2 year and 3 year respectively and as tabulated below :
6 Semesters : B.Voc Degree
4 Semesters : Advanced Diploma
2 Semesters : Diploma
1 Semester : Certificate
a) All India Open Category Seats (Including Haryana State) (AIO) : 15%
b) State Quota : 85%
Fee : Approx. Rs.5,000/- per semester
Application and admission schedule
Start of online applications : 2 Nov 2020
Last date to apply online : 9 Nov 2020
Display of merit list : 11 Nov 2020
Document verification and deposition of fee : 11 Nov to 13 Nov 2020