IPU Delhi extends application date again2020-08-02
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University), established by the Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi, has again extended the last date of application for admissions to its various UG programs for the 2020-21 batch.
Last Date to Apply : Extended upto 11 Aug 2020 (till 11.50PM)
Last date for editing application (upto 11.50pm) : 14 Aug 2020
Dates for rest of the activities about Admit Card, availability, Date of Entrance Test, Declaration of Result, Counselling etc will be announced in due course.
GGSIPU is the largest University in the NCR region and has more than 90000 students in 127 affiliated institutions that offer a total of 175 programs.
For the below programs, the respective CET codes are required to be entered while filling in the application form
1. B.Tech via JEE-Main - CET Code 131
2. B.Arch via NATA - CET Code 100
3. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS via NEET - CET Code 103 for MBBS, 104 for BDS, 154 for BHMS, 153 for BAMS
4. B.A.LL.B & B.B.A.LL.B via CLAT - CET-Code: 121
Admissions Through Entrance Test (CET) Conducted by The University
1) 3 Year Bachelor of Arts (Economics) (Honours) - CET Code 197
2) 3 Year Bachelor of Arts (English) (Honours) - CET Code 184
3) 3-Year BBA, BBA (Banking & Insurance) and BBA (Computer Aided Management) - CET Code 125
4) 3 Year Bachelor of Computer Applications - CET Code 114
5) 3-Year B.Com (Hons) - CET Code 114
6) 3 Year Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication - CET Code 126
7) 4 Yr BSc (Hons) Nursing - CET Code 115
8) 4 year Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) - CET Code 127
9) 4 Year B.Tech (Biotechnology) - CET Code 130
The CET based admissions shall be Computer Based Test of 2.5 hrs which shall be held in Chandigarh, Delhi-NCR (including Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Faridabad), Jaipur, Lucknow.