Indian Army TES - Last Date to Apply 13th Nov
The Indian Army offers Permanent Commission via Technical Entry Scheme for students who have completed Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. This entry into the Army is different from that via the NDA.
- Unmarried male only.
- Class 12: Must have completed Class 12 with minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards. Candidates who are scheduled to write their board exams in 2020 are NOT eligible to apply.
- Age: must not be below 16 and half years and above 19 and half years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2001 and not after 01 Jan 2004 (both days inclusive).
On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant (Lt.) with a pay band Rs.56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500 per month
Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under:
(a) Basic Military Training. 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
(b) Technical Training.
(i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad)
(ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
(c) Award of Degree. The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination.
1. Candidates shall be shortlisted based on a cut-off percentage which will be decided by the Integrated HQ of MoD (Army).
2. Shortlisted candidates will need to undergo SSB at one of the selection centres which wil be conducted by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within Indian limits.
3. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days.
4. Merit shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate needs to click on the‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Last Date to Apply: 13th November, 2019
For details, click Indian Army TES.