MBBS, BDS Mopup Round 2019 Released by UP DGME
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP has released the schedule for MBBS and BDS Admissions 2019 Mop-Up round counselling.
1. Online registration : 13 Aug 2019 (12 Noon) to 16 Aug 2019
2. Tentative date of declaration of merit list : 17 Aug 2019
3. Allocation of MBBS/BDS seats in State Govt colleges : 19 Aug 2019 (11AM)
4. Allocation of MBBS seats in Private colleges : 20 Aug 2019 (11AM)
5. Allocation of BDS seats in Private colleges : 21 Aug 2019 (11AM onwards) to 22 Aug 2019
The Mop-Up round shall be held in Kalam Centre of KGMU, Lucknow
Only those candidates will be eligible for this round who have not bee allocated any seats in the First and SECOND Counselling rounds.
Candidates need to register online and pay Rs.1,000/- for this round through net banking / credit card / debit card.
At the time of seat allotment, security money shall need to be deposited by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, payable at Lucknow. The amunt of DD shall be as under :
a) For State Govt seats : Rs.30,000/-
b) For Private MBBS seats : Rs.2,00,000/-
c) for Private BDS seats : Rs.1,00,000/-
Link for registration : https://upneet.gov.in/
Download notice HERE