IHM Yamuna Nagar : Direct admission in BSc Hospitality & Hotel Administration
Institute f Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Yamuna Nagar (Haryana) invites applications for admission in residual seats against direct admission quota in 3 Year BSc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) for the academic session starting in 2019-20. This is a NCHMCT & IGNOU collaborative regular classroom program.
About the institute : The Institute is an Autonomous Institute jointly sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Department of Tourism, Government of Haryana. It is a society registered under Society of Registration Act with District Registrar of Firms & Societies, Yamunanagar. Its first academic session will commenced in July 2015. The Institute is affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, NOIDA - 201301. NCHM&CT is the apex formation in the country for educational & professional training in Hospitality Management and Operation.
- Pass in Class 12 from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in any stream.
- English as a compulsory subject in class 12 and must have passed the subject.
- Age should not be more than 25 years as on 1 July 2019.
How to apply
- Admission is provisional, on first come first served basis.
- Application form can be downloaded from http://www.ihmyamunanagar.com/pdf2019/Application%20Form%20for%20Resdiual.pdf
- Visit the institute with application form, original documents and a Demand Draft of Rs.66,200.00 in favour of “Principal, Institute of Hotel Management, Yamuna Nagar”, payable at Yamuna Nagar.
- Last date is 30 July 2019.
Key past recruiters
Le-Meridian, Park Hyatt Goa, The Leela Goa, Claridges Delhi, Radisson Haridwar, Cidade-De-Goa, Zuri White Sands Goa, The Lalit Delhi, Vivanta (Taj Group), JW Marriot Chandigarh, Westin Pune, Hyatt Plae Gurgugram, Amarvilas Agra, Indiana Jodhpur and many others