Apply Before 14th June to Delhi University Entrance Based Admissions
Candidates be aware that the last date for applying to Delhi University UG programs - both Merit based and Entrance based - is 14th June 2019. The application portal remains same for both modes of admissions.
Delhi University offers many premium programs via Entrance Exams.
1. B.A. (Honours) Business Economics, Bachelor of Management Studies & Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) (DU-JAT)
2. B.Tech. in Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations (DU-BTech-ITMI)
3. B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences (DU-HSS)
4. Bachelor of Elementary Education (DU-ElementaryEducation)
5. Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports (DU-BSc-Sports)
6. B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication << Only for girls (DU-MMC)
7. Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism (DU-Int-MSc-Journalism)
8. Bachelor of Arts in Hindustani Music- Vocal/Instrumental, Karnatak Music- Vocal/Instrumental, Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj) (DU-BA-Hons-Music)
Click on the links above for the details such as eligibility, test pattern etc.
Important Note regarding the schedule of entrance exams for the above programs
1. The tentative date for the exam is between 22nd June and 2nd July 2019. The exact dates for each of the entrance based programs are yet to be announced by the NTA (National Testing Agency).
2. Candidate can apply in multiple programmes/courses by choosing all the programmes/courses in which you wish to apply through a single online registration form.
3. However, note that there will be separate entrance fees of Rs. 750 per test as well.