JNU announces 2019 Entrance Exam Dates for BA (Foreign Lang) and BTech-MTech
Jawaharlal Nehru University has announced the tentative entrance exam schedule for 2019-20 admissions. As per a recent notification the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) shall be held on December 27-30.
One of the key changes this year for the entrance exam is that it will be computer based. Until last year JNUEE was pen and paper based.
For undergraduate studies, JNU offers two programs:
1. B.A. in Foreign Languages: The admissions would be via JNUEE
2. Dual degree B.Tech + M.Tech Program in ECE and CSE: The admissions would be via JEE-Main 2019 Merit. Counseling will be via JoSAA/CASB.
Some facts about JNU:
- Ranked #2 among Universities in NIRF-2018 Rankings
- Established as a central University in 1969
- Has an annual budget of ₹200 Cr and has 614 academic staff, 905 undergraduates, 2150 PG and 5219 doctoral students.
- Grants recognition and degrees to 6 defence institutions like NDA, INA, Army Cadet Coillege, etc. and 13 R&D Instututions like Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Raman Research Institute (RRI) etc.
Watch this space for more updateds on JNUEE.