Program Offered: Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
The Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Course is a four-year integrated professional programme of elementary teacher education aimed at fulfilling the need for professionally qualified elementary school teachers. It aims at redefining the social function of the school teacher in the context of achieving universalization of Elementary Education besides focusing on developing a deep critical understanding of the curriculum and pedagogy in teachers, who are believed to perform a transformative role in school education.
The program is offered only for Girls.
Total Seats: 400
50 seats each in
- Aditi Mahavidyala
- Gargi College
- Jesus & Mary College
- Institute Home Economics
- Lady Sri Ram College
- Mata Sundri
- Miranda House
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College
Supernumerary seats : Supernumerary seats shall be available for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel (CW Category) including Para Military Forces and Foreign Nationals as per the University rules.
Gen: 200; SC:48; ST:24; OBC:78; Minority: 50 (Minority qouta seats of 25 each in JMC & Mata Sundri College for Women)
- Apply online before June 25th at http://ugentrance.du.ac.in .
- Candidate can apply in multiple programmes/courses by choosing all the programmes/courses in which you wish to apply through a single online registration form.
- The payment is accepted online only through credit card/debit card/Net Banking. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) can print the cash-challan (generated through the software) and submit the same in the nearest ICICI Bank Branch to pay the fee.
- Gap year students can also apply
- Please note that applicants cannot change/update the information after they submit the registration fee.
Note : The entrance exams for BSc (Physical Education) and BA (H) Multimedia & Mass Communication are also scheduled on same date but in different time slots