Examination Details

Exam name BASE-Eco(H)
Notification Status Announced
Examination Body

Central Univ of Rajasthan

Examination Body Type Central Univ
Popularity Popular in South
Summary

Course offered : 5 Year Integrated MSc Economics (option to exit after 3 years)

Bengaluru Dr. B. R. Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) is an autonomous institute of excellence set up by Govt of Karnataka. It is proposed to make BASE an institute of excellence with special focus on studies in Social Sciences. Professors from India as well as overseas are planned to be invited to teach at the institute. It is envisaged that BASE would be a very high quality academic institute for both teaching and research activities to be at par with the best across the world. 

Admission : Admission to BASE shall be on the basis of rank obtained in Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2018. Besides appearing in CUCET, candidates need to apply to BASE. For appearing for Entrance test of CUCET and more information visit http://curaj.ac.in

No. of seats : Not specified

Reservation

a) 60% seats are reserved for students of Karnataka and remaining 40% seats are reserved for students of all States of the country including Karnataka.

b) Of the 60% seats reserved for students of Karnataka,20% is reserved for Scheduled Caste and 10% for Scheduled Tribe students.

c) As regards other reservations, the policy adopted by the Government of Karnataka will be followed.

d) Of the 40% seats reserved for students of all States of the country including Karnataka, 20% is reserved for Scheduled Caste and 10% for Scheduled Tribe students as per Government of India reservation notification

Scholarships : BASE shall facilitate the scholarship applications of the reserved category and minority students by providing them the required AISHE (All India Survey on Higher Education) Code which is necessary during online application in the National Scholarship Portal.  

Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.
Oops! You have to be a Paid User (and logged in) to access this detail. Click here to Login/Register.